Eat In Colour – Tropical Sangria
With just a few ingredients you can make an easy tropical sangria that will definitely be a crowd-pleaser. To include this array of bright colours in your home we recommend Fireball (KD-8), Oros (KD-10), Astro Green (KD-12), and Ice Cream (KD-1) all from our Colour Collection 3.
• 750 ml (3 cups) bottle white wine the sweeter kind
• 250 ml (1 cup) pineapple juice
• 125 ml (0.5 cup) passionfruit juice
• 250 ml (1 cup) dark rum
• 350 g chopped tropical fruit eg mango, pineapple, kiwi, tangerines etc
• 1 lime sliced
1. Mix all ingredients together in a jug.
2. Refrigerate for a few hours.
3. Add any extra garnishes you prefer.
4. Serve in chilled glasses.