DIY Advice – Make A Statement Door
It’s Time To Paint – Make A Statement Door
Make a statement door inside or out.
As your door is the first thing your guests see, why not make a statement of it?
Painting your entrance door creates that desired finished look when everything comes together.
We show you how to get that desired look for your front door or any door in your home.
Shave shopping list:
- Dulux Gloss Enamel
- Dekade Primer
- Classic & Utility Tray set
- Masking tape
- Sand paper
- Using sand paper, lightly sand your door to get a smooth finish.
- Mask off the hinges and handles of the door with masking tape.
- To allow for an even finish and for your door to be protected, apply a coat of primer.
- Once the primer has dried, run sandpaper lightly over your surface to level out irregularities. Use a rag to clean off any remaining dust.
- Begin to brush off the trim details with a paintbrush and then use a roller to apply smooth consistent paint application across all surfaces and edges of the door.
- Let it dry for a few hours.
Now you have a fresh looking door.
To receive the best product suited for your own door, visit one of your nearest stores where our experienced sales staff will give the best advice and products.