DIY Advice Easter Fun
- Make Felt Eggs
HOW TO DO THE STITCHING:
- Cut out your felt into a pair of egg shapes/ovals that are the same size.
- Gather some pretty felt things to sew on.
- Sew on the pretty things on one egg shaped felt
- Sew the two egg shapes together using a ladder stitch. Leave room to stuff cotton balls in the egg and then stitch the ends closed.
2. Painted Eggs
Shaves Shopping List
- Tester pots
- Paint brush
You will also need hard boiled eggs.
Paint the eggs any way and any pattern you like, you can also use sticky tape to make your desired lines and shapes.
- Easter Egg Clothespin craft
- Egg stickers (or paper and markers)
- Card stock
- Felt Craft Bird (optional)
Pick some paper scraps and place the Easter Egg stickers on them. Cut them out with scissors. If you have older kids, they can cut them out themselves.
Next cut them down the centre in a zig-zag to appear cracked.
Glue them onto your clothespins