DIY Advice: Father’s Day Top 10 Gift Ideas
Are you looking for the perfect gift to spoil dad this father’s day?
We have got the top 10 gift ideas that you can buy from our stores.
- Lundie & Crowe home perfume diffusers – these locally produced diffusers have 6 scents to choose from, and an office or man cave can always smell good. (R195)
- Black & Decker hammer drill, If dad is a DIY guru this is a must needed tool. (R595)
- Silver leaf bowls- Great in an office as a décor piece, or to keep keys in one place. (R250)
- Glass Pitcher – for the nerdy guy this pitcher helps reflect their individuality or can be a quirky item used to pour drinks in the office. (R235)
- Moon walk side table, because every man space needs a statement piece that’s handy as a table. (R2730)
- Bamboo & metal lantern – ad some style with natural products in his space. (R730)
- Hurricane with rope – if he is a surfer or fisher this will remind him of the beach, adding a candle gives a great ambient light. (R313)
- Wire Baskets – it can be a basket to dump random things but will still look the part in the room. (Large R292, Small R160)
- Screwdriver set – perfect for in the car or in his pocket for those emergency things needing fixed. (R70)
- Black & Decker jigsaw – perfect for the man who loves wood work and crafts. (R315)