As your door is the first thing your guests see, why not make a statement of it? Painting your door inside compliments your scheme in your entrance this creates that desired finished look when everything comes together.
We show you how to get that desired look on your front door, or any door in your home.
Shave shopping list:
1. Dulux Gloss Enamel
2. Dekade Primer
3. Classic & Utility Tray set
4. Masking tape
5. Sand paper
1. Using sand paper, lightly sand your door to get a smooth finish.
2. Mask off the hinges and handles of the door with masking tape.
3. To allow for an even finish and your door to be protected apply a coat of primer.
4. Once the primer has dried, run sandpaper lightly over your surface to level out irregularities use a rag to clean off dust.
5. Begin to brush trim details with paintbrush and then use roller to apply smooth consistent paint application across all surfaces and edges of the door.
6. Let it dry for a few hours.
Now you have a fresh looking door.
To receive the best product suited to your own door, Please visit one of our stores where our experienced sales staff will give the best advice and products.