Eat in Colour 006
Homemade Mint White Hot Chocolate
Homemade Mint White Hot Chocolate combines creamy white chocolate with a burst of peppermint flavour to create a perfect decadent home or holiday treat.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (340g) bag white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract or mint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: A few drops of food colouring
- Marshmallows for topping
- In a large pot, add milk and half-and-half, and heat over medium heat until steamy but not boiling.
- Stir with the white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in food colouring and extracts. Stir until smooth. Serve warm.