How to Clean FibreGuard Fabrics
FibreGuard makes enjoying your space with your loved ones so much easier with its Stain Free Technology making cleaning FibreGuard simple and can be done using the following steps.
How to clean FibreGuard fabrics
- Remove any remaining stain residue with a flat utensil.
- Apply water to the stain and blot using a white paper towel (do not rub in a circular motion).
- Repeat the process until the stain residue is no longer visible on the paper towel.
- Apply more water to the area. For stubborn stains, a normal household soap may be necessary. Use circular movement for best results. Repeat the process until stain is completely removed. When using soap use it sparingly
- Do not use Dove soap.
- Allow the fabric to dry naturally and do not apply heat.
Watch demonstration below on how to clean mud off FibreGuard