Shave Industrials (Pty) Ltd – Promotional Trailer Competition
Promotional Competition – Promotional Trailer Competition organised by Shave Paint – Shave Industrials (Pty) Ltd trading as Shaves Paint and Décor.
Shave Paint – Shave Industrials (Pty) Ltd trading as Shave Paint and Décor.
1.This competition is open exclusively to participants of this competition, with participants to be defined below.
2. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and the eventual winner agree to be bound by these rules.
3. The rules of the promotional competition are subject to change.
4. Should it be necessary, the promoter may cancel the promotional competition at any time, and should it be necessary, doing so is in the promoter’s sole discretion.
5. These terms and conditions must be interpreted within the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
DEFINITION OF PARTICIPANT:
6. A participant is the individual majority owner/stakeholder of a partnership, private company, public company, Close Corporation or Trust who holds a Business to Business Loyalty Card or Business to Business Credit Account with the promoter.
7. In circumstances where there is no clear majority ownership/stakeholding in one of the entities listed above, then the entity as a whole shall be considered as the participant of the purposes of this competition. For example, if a partnership consists of 5 partners with a 20% ownership stake in the partnership, then the partnership itself shall be the winning participant of the prize.
8. A participant is also categorised as an individual or sole proprietorship who holds a Business to Business Loyalty Card or Business to Business Credit Account with the promoter.
9. A representative of a partnership, private company, public company, Close Corporation, Trust, individual, or sole proprietorship may enter the competition on behalf of one of these entities if the entity holds a Business to Business Loyalty Card or Business to Business Credit Account with the promoter.
10. However, if a representative enters the competition in the circumstances envisaged in paragraph 9 above, this representative is not eligible in their personal capacity to participate in the competition and enters the competition merely on behalf of one of these entities.
11. An exception to paragraph 10 is the circumstance whereby a representative enters the competition and such representative happens to be a majority owner/stakeholder of an entity within the context of paragraph 7, or an individual or sole proprietor who enters the competition on their own behalf within the context of paragraph 8.
DURATION OF COMPETITION:
12. The competition will begin on 1 August 2019 at the start of business day and ends on 30 September 2019 at the end of business day.
13. The prize that the participant has a chance of winning is a Venter Elite 5 Trailer (“the prize”).
TERMS OF ENTRY:
14. The participant will automatically qualify to enter the draw when they purchase 2 x 20 litre Dulux Trade Lowsheen or 2 x 20 litre Dulux Trade Weathershield products (“the qualifying products”) from a Shaves Paint branch located in either in Johannesburg or Durban.
15. On the 1 October 2019 the winning participant of the prize will be determined by a random selection draw (the “winning participant”).
16. Participants are not required to be present at the draw.
17. The winning participant will be notified via SMS and email as soon as the draw is completed.
18. Participants may enter the promotional competition an infinite number of times. Each time a customer buys the qualifying products, they are entitled to a unique entry which will increase their chances of winning the prize.
19. The prize must be claimed within a period of two weeks by the winning participant themselves (and not a representative of the winning participant) at a Shaves Paint branch located in Johannesburg or Durban, failing which the promoter may declare the promotional competition null and void and not provide the prize to the winning participant.
20. The promoter may of its own accord contact or attempt to contact the participant to inform them that they have won the prize.
21. Upon being notified that they have won, the winning participant may claim the prize with immediate effect from the promoter. The promoter will arrange for delivery of the prize to a chosen location within Johannesburg or KwaZulu-Natal.
22. The prize is not redeemable for cash value.
WINNING PARTICIPANT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED AND IDENTITY REVEALED TO PUBLIC IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER:
23. The promoter requires the winning participant themselves (and not a representative of the winning participant) to make themselves available to be photographed at the time of claiming their prize.
24. The promoter will arrange with the winning participant to photograph the winning participant at this time. Numerous photographs shall be taken.
25. These photographs (or a select number of these photographs, in the promoter’s sole discretion) will be published in the promoter’s newsletter and the identity of the winning participant revealed. This newsletter shall be sent out to the promoter’s corporate clients.
26. The promoter reserves the right to use the photographs envisaged above and disclose the winning participant’s identity on a repeated basis in future in a newsletter, any media form or otherwise.
27. If the winning participant objects to making themselves available to be photographed at the time of claiming their prize; and/or objects to such photographs being used in the promoter’s newsletter/s or other media forms (or generally objects to usage by the promoter of such photographs), then the winning participant must make written submissions to the promoter as to the reasons of these objections.
28. After considering these written reasons, the promoter shall decide in its sole discretion whether to accept or decline the winning participant’s request, which decision shall be final and binding on the winning participant.
29. If the winning participant objects to having their identity disclosed in the promoter’s newsletter/s or otherwise disclosed, then the winning participant must make written submissions to the promoter as to why they object to their identity being disclosed in the promoter’s newsletter/s or otherwise disclosed. After considering these written reasons, the promoter shall decide in its sole discretion whether to accept or decline the winning participant’s request, which decision shall be final and binding on the winning participant.
30. Any queries relating to the promotional competition can be directed to the promoter at 031 702 6315.
31. A copy of these competition rules are available free of charge to potential participants and participants at https://www.shavepaints.co.za/terms-and-conditions/.